Cherrie Civil Engineering is a growing company with experienced management and a great team environment. Cherrie Civil have an energetic team of over 50 employees who deliver key outcomes for its clients. Our focus is on a variety of aspects of Civil Construction including bulk and detail earthworks, infrastructure, roadwork, structures, remediation, subdivisions and marine works.
Due to an increasing workload, we are currently seeking a Traffic Controller/Construction Labourer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have experience in the construction industry and will be able to work on sites within the Sydney/Greater Sydney region.
Ideally the right candidate will have the following:
- Hold a WHS White Card
- Hold a RIISS00054 – Traffic Controller (Blue Card)
- Hold a RIISS00055 – Traffic Management Implementer (Yellow Card)
- Full Drivers’ Licence
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Be confident in site set up
- An excellent work ethic & attitude is essential
- Be willing to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Be available to work flexible hours as required
- Immediate start
If we are talking about you, please email your resume to Cherrie Civil Engineering
Thank you for your application.
Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
How many years’ experience do you have in the construction industry?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years’ experience do you have as a traffic controller?
Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?